Thursday, October 1, 2009

Think, Think, Think...

Welcome to "Life According to Pooh". For those new to my writing I have been blogging at "Child of the Wind" for a few years now but, in recent times, I have faced up to my concerns with the institutional Christian Church and have been seeking to develop a philosophy of life that allows me to process the ups and downs of daily living.

For many years I have been a fan of Winnie the Pooh and, as I sought to process the spiritual journey of my life, I realized that the characters of Winnie the Pooh might be able to help me more than I realized.

I thought it might be fun to share this journey via a blog in case it might be of help to other people. So here we go...

I spent many years in the think, think, think phase of spirituality where reason prevails and life becomes very black and white. Now I want to lose the frown and head ache and find a place where I can be and just accept life as it comes and deal with every moment with the resources that I have available.

No comments:

Post a Comment